Friday, November 16, 2007

Random thoughts

If I don't get some sleep soon, I am going to crack and have some sort of mental break. Most likely, I will achieve previously unwitnessed levels of extreme bitchiness.

I would rather be anorexic than fat. Anorexic people get sympathy and are approached with concern. Fat people get ridiculed. And anorexics get to be thin. As a society, we value discipline and self-control, and aren't those really the core issues of body image?

The Spaghetti Monster is getting serious discussion in theological circles. If that doesn't rock, I don't know what does.

I have to go to the worst public housing center in the city today. I can only believe that with my extreme bitch face on, nobody is going to fuck with me.

I've been faithful to my exercise research study workout schedule and dietary guidelines. My reward? I gained a pound. I hate my body.

A study released today reveals that one in six U.S. drivers would fail their driver's test if they took it today. Only one in six? I think GMAC needs to check its math.

1 comment:

Spilling Ink said...

One in six? Ridiculous.
It sucks to hate your body. I know.