Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Two minutes of fame

Not my fame.

My favorite doctor, Dr. G, is going to be on the local 10:00 news on Friday. She emailed me today to let me know. It's in conjunction with a story on 20/20. Good for her! She's awesome and I hope that comes across in the interview.

In other happy news, our mortgage refinance finally went through. We closed on Monday. Hallelujah. It took four months, really sweating a few important situations that could have killed it, and a lot of paperwork. We got a 4.8% interest rate, and we're quite happy with that.

Why I am writing these things is anyone's guess. Nobody cares because it's all irrelevant to everyone except for Frank and I, and I do understand that. I told my Siamese cat, but she didn't express any interest. Perhaps if I had been juggling kitty treats while I spoke..

Such is the life of the mostly friendless.