Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Miscellaneous trivia

Things you probably don't know about me:
  • I don't drink milk.
  • I don't drink anything carbonated. Ever.
  • I don't chew gum. Ever.
  • I can't make it through the National Anthem without crying.
  • I'm a terrible farmer but a halfway decent gardener.
  • I don't take very good care of my car.
  • I don't take very good care of myself anymore.
  • I have some suicide-related thought every day. Not necessarily my own.
  • I work my liver a little too hard.
  • I'm allergic to cold.
  • I can fly a hot air balloon.
  • I rarely sleep more than four hours a night. This is a problem.
  • I was engaged in my twenties. It didn't work out.
  • I have eight email accounts and four Twitter accounts.
  • I believe I am wholly unloved.
  • I think cilantro tastes like soap.
  • I only dust the furniture in my house three or four times a year. I mop the floors less frequently.
  • People think I'm smart, but I'm actually kind of stupid.
  • I have a cabinet full of an exit strategy.
  • I once almost moved to Portland, Oregon site unseen.

No comments: