Saturday, February 25, 2012

Statistically speaking

Looking at my blog statistics, the overwhelming predominant search that leads people to this blog is the combination of keywords, "shingles pain" and "marijuana." Well, I assume my experience with that is neither encouraging nor validating, since medical marijuana did absolutely nothing for my neuropathic pain.

Too bad, because as I'm currently getting through a flare, I would love to not have a forest fire burning on my back and along the side of my ribs.

Pot doesn't help me sleep, either, so that's a fairly useless drug all around in my case. My brain is weird, so very weird.

Oh, the second-most common search is an image search that lands people on my post called "Profusion," which was about lilacs. That one has me scratching my head.

No comments: