Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Oh, my.

I've had this pair of wool slacks in my closet for about three years now. They're very good quality, lined, well made...They've been in my closet because they never really fit me right. They were comfortable in the hips, but way too big in the waist and front.

I always thought I would get them tailored. Of course I didn't because I don't get anything tailored. The outfit I wanted to wear today suddenly didn't fit. It fit last week, but not this week. In an act of desperation, I got out the black wool slacks.

It's making me a little sick to my stomach to realize that "fat" pants fit me now. They're even a bit too snug when I sit down. The fat pants were my last proof that I could stop gaining weight.

It's a very sad day when the fat pants fit.

No comments: