Sunday, December 30, 2007

The coming year


  1. I do not want to love anyone and I don't want anyone to love me. I think this has already been achieved.

  2. I want to lose the tendency to actually care what people think of me.

  3. I am hard to like, hard to warm up to, and hard to be around for long periods of time. I am a permanent pain in the ass. It's OK, because that's how I feel about most people in general. I resolve to change nothing.

  4. I will not allow the Pilates Reformer to gather dust.

  5. I will babble less.

  6. I resolve to not buy a black skirt.

  7. I will try to sincerely practice good sleep hygiene.

  8. I will avoid being social with people as much as I can. They exhaust me and I'm tired of feeling obligated to be around them.

  9. I have a goal of not getting my hair cut for one year. Only eight months to go.
  10. If confronted by a cop, I will do everything I possibly can not to throw up.

2 comments:

corruptpixie said...

Hi, I just thought I'd post to tell you that you had someone reading your blog. I feel like an intruder sometimes reading about people's lives without saying anything. At the same time, reading what people write unfiltered like yours is, helps me escape and then that's the most you can hope for right? I hope things get better for you in the coming year.

May Voirrey said...

You are welcome any time. Somewhere at the start of my blog I mentioned that if I were going to write so much, it seemed like a waste for all of those words to go unread.

I always have something spilling out of my brain. Some is somber, a lot isn't. Stop by any time.