Sunday, August 24, 2008

I want to sleep

It's 3:30 A.M. I should probably go to bed. I finally took my evening meds, and now the nausea has set in something fierce. I usually sleep through it. This is my life. I have no hint of sleepiness--none--until I medicate. I could stay up indefinitely, but as I've mentioned before, I don't want to cause my husband undue worry.

Wow. There is nothing on TV at this hour except for infomercials. Half of them are for diet products or exercise equipment. Apparently it's the fat, out of shape people who stay up all night. Oh. Wait. Forget I said that.

To bed I go. Good morning, good night.

2 comments:

Insane Mama said...

I understand the insomnia, and the nausea of the meds. I have been off of meds for a while now, but as the seasons change I am tempted...and depressed AGAIN

May Voirrey said...

I always need a medication adjustment in the fall. It's my absolutely worst season. Last year I got a SAD light, and that has helped tremendously. And it doen't make me dizzy or want to throw up! The insomnia, well, nothing seems to address that. Oy.