Now that my trip is over, I am left with the following ways to fill my time until September 2:
- Sort through piles of mail that have accumulated for months
- Sort clutter in pretty much any room of the house
- Sort through mountains of clothes in the basement (they don't fit and I need to get over it.)
- Pay bills
- Sleep (ha!)
- Read something more substantial than More magazine
- Bake something for my husband
- Cook dinner for the duration of the summer
- Update my iPod
- Try to (once again) teach myself to play my djembe drums
- Clean the house (hahaha!)
- Design a landscaping/hardscape plan for the now-rock-and-bark-chip-free 50'x15' swath of land behind the house.
I have no friends within a range of about 5,000 ZIP codes, so I am already missing the company of Jolie, her husband, and her doggies.
Tomorrow, a story about my favorite addiction, Bijoux Terner and the weird sales clerks who always seem to be there when I am...