Monday, September 14, 2009

But, but, but...

Wherein May screams...

WHAT THE FUCK?

When I forgo niceties so I can shell out $200 for a pair of tickets to a show I waited months to see, I expect to see the show in its entirety, not with the last half-hour (of a two-hour performance) omitted. ESPECIALLY WITHOUT EXPLANATION OR APOLOGY.

I thought Frank was going to cry, I really did. I can't remember the last time he looked so sad. The parts he had specifically wanted to see never happened.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

And that's all I can say without revealing too much about myself.

2 comments:

Ethereal Highway said...

The last half hour was just gone? That's weird! If you find out why I hope you will share.

Sophie in the Moonlight said...

I'm sorry, love. I'd be WTF'ing all over the place, too.

Not fair. (((hugs))) to Frank, too.