Saturday, August 14, 2010

Maybe she'll get a movie or sitcom and be gone

Kristen Wiig is so ufunny and excruciatingly irritating, I have had to stop watching Saturday Night Live. To make matters worse, she's in almost every sketch.

Is she Lorne Michaels's girlfriend? Does he really think she's funny? I find every one of her characters to be...annoying...to the point of being unwatchable.

Maybe she'll move on to movies or something and I can have my Saturday night show back. For now, I'm heading to bed.

2 comments:

Sophie in the Moonlight said...

OMG! Bowser and I completely agree. Kristin Whig is THE MOST ANNOYING and UNTALENTED SNL cast member ever! Not only are her "characters" in almost every sketch, but the characters are all variations on the same idea: twitchy, awkward, Midwest type woman (no, no - I've great affection for the Midwest woman, I am one myself) gets over-reactionary in every situation. Target woman sucks, we hate the "Just Kidding" woman on the news segments; heck, every time she's on we hit mute until the torture is over.

Who in the world comprises her fan base? We just don't get it. So glad we aren't alone in our dislike.

Smooches!

-Sophie

May Voirrey said...

Ah, thank you. Validation is so sweet.