Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's like this, hon

I HATE YOU MAY VOIRREY. YOU ARE A FAT, FAT, FAT, FAT, FAT, FAT, UGLY, HOMELY, OLD, WRINKLY, FAT-FACED, UGLY DORK OF A HAG.

KILL YOURSELF AND DO THE WORLD A BIG FUCKING FAVOR OF SPARING OTHER PEOPLE FROM HAVING TO PRETEND LIKE THEY CAN ACTUALLY STAND YOU.

YOU ARE A WASTE OF HUMANITY. YOU HAVE ONE FRIEND, AND SHE WOULD PROBABLY RUN AWAY QUICKLY IF YOU LIVED CLOSER.

YOU ARE SO HOMELY, SO FAT, SO USELESS, SO SOCIALLY AWKWARD, SUCH A FUCKING WASTE OF BRAIN MATTER, SO STUPID, SO SOCIALLY CLUELESS.

DIE, BITCH.

(No, my page wasn't hacked. These are just the messages going through my head today as I realize I'm essentially friendless, truly disgusting to look at, a loser in every area of my life, and not worth the air and resources I consume. My only value in the world is in doing other's people's work for them.)

3 comments:

Ethereal Highway said...

Sounds like your sister is in your head and needs to be cursed out. You want I should give her the finger?

May Voirrey said...

Nah, it's not her voice. It's all mine. I can't seem to do anything right lately. Plus, I have a doctor's weigh-in in a week, and I've only lost about 1.5 pounds since JULY, despite nearly impeccable eating habits and working a little exercise into every day. Then I made what was supposed to be a cute video showing how my cat gets in the way of my crafting, but I was horrified by how hideous and old I looked. Realizing that's what everyone around me sees every day just made me feel even worse about myself given that I can't seem to do anything to anyone's satisfaction, no matter how hard I try. And I do try very hard.

Ethereal Highway said...

{{{{{{May}}}}}}

Sometimes I feel like a hag, too. But I'll still flip off your sister anytime you want. :-) Let me know.