Monday, June 16, 2008

It's funny to me

Whatever the mood, whatever the neurosis, The New Yorker has already published a cartooon about it. I save the ones I like the most. My health insurance company is torturing me this week, which reminded me of a cartoon. I hope that I do not invoke the wrath of the New Yorker copyright gods, but I just need to shuffle through my collection and smile instead of cry from frustration. To me, the cartoons represent certain aspects of myself or my life, including health insurance unpleasantries, bipolar disorder stability, my self-image issues as perceived by others, and a conversation loop I'm stuck in with my doctors.







1 comment:

Spilling Ink said...

Good ones. Timely, too. Our health insurance went up this month. So much for all the dough I saved by getting a different car insurance company. Sometimes we just can't win, May.