Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dear Google,
Whoever writes the algorithm for your "next blog" feature in Blogger is pushing a very, very hard-core, Christian agenda. I assure you, as an atheist, there is nothing in my writings that would indicate I have any interest in any god at all, yet whenever I hit the "next blog" tab up top, I am immediately taken to ultra-Christian bloggers' rantings and rapturings about Christ and other nonsense.

Either the code is very defective, or Google is pushing a very specific agenda. It's annoying. All of the blogs this "next blog" takes me to are either intensely Christian or all about Christian families and their miracle, (always white) toddlers.

I have tried logging in under my business accounts. I have tried clearing all my cookies. I have tried this while working from different  ISPs and unrelated IP addresses. It doesn't matter. It all comes back to Christ.

This feature really sucks. Please fix it.

No comments: