Sunday, April 15, 2012

Music

I've been trying out new music lately, and apparently, so has NPR. It seems we've landed on some of the same things.

Here's a link to listen to the song Dark Blue Sky from the EP, The Light Opera by Ghosts I've Met.

NPR has two new items in First Listen, and both are lovely. Here's the link for an advance listen of Broken Little Hearts, the new album by Norah Jones. For a limited time, you can listen to the entire thing. The actual release date isn't until May 1.

When I was on the NPR Music website, I came across another First Listen, this one from Sarah Jaffe, called The Body Wins. It was that title that caught my attention. I had no idea what to expect, but I liked everything I heard. That one is set for release next week.

Enjoy your listening experience!

No comments: