Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Random

  • Tuesday is kind of a boring day.
  • I often wear mismatched socks. I used to, anyway. Now I just skip the socks entirely. It's too much work to find reasonable pair.
  • Still like the new haircut, and lavish compliments keep coming.
  • Hail just sucks.
  • Tornadoes in the suburbs suck, too.
  • I wonder how many of my Facebook "friends" have my updates turned off. I don't want to know.
  • My memory is getting frighteningly poor. Why can't I remember things for more than 15 minutes?
  • I am now only six pounds away from 200. I have always said (and told my husband) that if I hit 200 pounds, he should kill me, or at least, not stand in my way when I kill myself. Hell, he can't stop me--I've got 50 pounds on him. Sigh. Sob.
  • I miss writing. I really miss writing. I'm in too much physical pain to concentrate on intelligent thoughts.
  • I am tired of thinking. Thinking is wearing me out. Why do humans have to think as an autonomic function?
  • Frank had to use the handtowels to dry off after his shower (bad planning). We have two bathrooms (one and a half, actually), each very different colors. Why then does he think the aqua towels would go in the sage green/gold bathroom? Isn't this obvious?
  • I have four Facebook friends in my husband's family...and one in mine.
  • I'm sad. I'm always sad. Why can't I get unsad?
  • Frank spent the day painting the living and dining room ceilings while an electrician finished installing the new lighting in the basement. The house is quite...bright.
  • Is it necessary for the late news to dedicate 20 minutes to sports? If so, why?
  • I finished Molly's earrings last week, but the real challenge will be actually getting them in the mail.
  • This list is exactly how my brain talks to me all day long.

No comments: