Sunday, May 2, 2010

Yeah, it's bad

My attitude needs to change. Apparently, if you have a negative outlook, if you let life wear you down, if you feel sad and overwhelmed, if you stop seeing the sunny side of life, you cannot balance your qi.

Unbalanced qi leads to a world of troubles. Poor sleep, weight gain, indigestion, malaise, rashes, headaches, cramps, and irritability.

Balanced qi leads to a life of loveliness.

The problem is, I suck at balancing my qi. Seriously, I don't believe qi exists.

Other things I think are bullshit until scientifically proven:
  • God of any type
  • Reiki
  • Clairvoyance
  • Astrology (but I read my horoscope every day anyway)
  • Remote viewing
  • Acupuncture
  • Homeopathy
  • Chain letters
  • Chakras
  • Moon-related moods
There's more, but I'm too lazy to plow through all of the crap in my brain that's in the way of actual thoughts.

No comments: