Monday, May 18, 2009

Let us give thanks

Sometimes, it's the little things that make life more pleasant. Today, the Brainucopia would like to celebrate the season finale of 24 on Fox.

It's over, and that means I will no longer be forced to seek shelter in the basement every Monday night in my attempt to escape the guns, the bombs, the bio-weapons, the nukes, the terrorists, the traitors, and the testosterone.

Jack Bauer, kudos on a job well done. The world has been saved yet again, thanks to a very willing suspension of disbelief. I hope you enjoy your summer vacation as much as I'm going to enjoy it.

Hallelujah. Free at last, free at last, thank God Almighty, I am free at last.

1 comment:

Ethereal Highway said...

I feel the same way about American Idol. And we don't have a basement.