Thursday, March 20, 2008

Addendum

I have been sick for the past two days. It's hard to describe. Deep, deep fatigue, constant nausea, lower abdominal pain (I feel like my uterus just turned into a brick), and alternating between being too hot and too cold. And I'm sensitive to noise. I have IBS, but this isn't that.

I went online to see if these symptoms might add up to something, when I came across a story from CBS News. It's about overweight people who have IBS. After extensive research involving 1,000 study participants, the results were clear: To avoid gut pain......wait for it......exercise!!

Damn. Nothing about the ice cream yet again.

1 comment:

photo_chiq said...

LOL!!!! Sorry you didnt get the cure you were hoping for! I am with you on the ice cream diet. Hmm maybe if we studied 1000 icecream eaters we too could find something benificial... Perhaps our bones would be strong enough to carry our gurth??
I hope you feel better soon!