Friday, March 7, 2008

inside the tornado

Rememebr how Dorothy got caught up in that tornado? think about how she was centered inside the house while everything outside spun around her in a dizzying array.

That's how I feel these days. I am not only exhausted, I'm busy, I'm dizzy, I'm mysteriously cold, and I need a vacation.

I keep starting blog posts and then abandoning them. I have at least thre drafts saved but unfinished. I want to be here, I want to write, but I can't think straight.

Remember George Jetson? He was trapped on the treadmill, unwillingly running along, shouting "Jaaaane...Get me off this crazy thing!"

Yeah. That's May. Waiting for my brain to implode from all of the pressure.

1 comment:

Portia Micello said...

There;s nothing worse than when your mind is going so fast that you can't focus. Are you sleeping? Being a rapid cycler, for me, it means tweaking my meds. I hope you find some clarity soon.