Tuesday, March 18, 2008

That's not the cure I was hoping for

From the latest research files:
  • To stimulate your metabolism, exercise.
  • To help prevent diabetes, exercise.
  • To ward off depression, go outside and exercise.
  • To best care for your heart, exercise.
  • To mitigate insomnia, exercise.
  • To keep yourself alert, light exercise is recommended.
  • And, all over the news today, the number one way to prevent Alzheimer's disease: exercise.
So, when is vanilla-peanut butter-chocolate chunk ice cream therapy going to be prescribed? Really, we've waited long enough. The time has come.

3 comments:

photo_chiq said...

Yummy! Looks like my kind of theropy... something tells me that such a sweet, wonderfully delicous theropy will never be recomended by the medical world, so I say we do it for them!

Portia Micello said...

Actually, I just cured a case of the blahs with home made strawberry shortcake! I believe in your kind of therapy, too.

Anonymous said...

Damn....I guess it's time to join a gym....