Monday, October 1, 2007

Bitchy

I spent most of my life being friendly, polite, and easy to get along with. I did what I was told and only talked back to my family.

In the past few years, though, something has changed because now I not only stand up for myself, I am not afraid to be a bitch. People don't respond to that very well. I like to get my own way, and for the most part, the bitchiness comes up when I am not only not getting what I want, but not getting what is mine.

When I say no, I mean no. When I call to ask the credit card company a question, I want an answer to my question. I do not want to listen to a pitch about any other product or service. When I use the touch-tone to enter my life history, I don't want to have to repeat it all again when my call finally gets picked up.

My bullshit tolerance has definitely a new low. I'm a bitch. Look out world. Snap, snap, snap.

No comments: